Holiday Dinner Delivered, Medium
For the most relaxed holiday ever, let us take care of preparing dinner. We’ll provide everything you need for an easy, elegant holiday feast (including leftovers)—from a legendary Willie Bird turkey and our own savory side dishes to the ultimate fresh-baked pumpkin pie.
Willie Bird Fresh Free-Range Turkey: Extraordinarily juicy, flavorful and ready to roast, this fresh, all-natural uncooked turkey is from the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds are raised on a tasty natural diet and allowed to roam freely. Approx. 12–14 lb.
Loaded Mashed Potatoes: Our whipped Yukon Gold potatoes are “loaded up” with tangy sour cream, sharp cheddar cheese and crispy smoked bacon. 3 lb. 12 oz. (two 30-oz. trays; approx. 4–6 servings each).
Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Fresh green beans are nestled in a Gruyere cheese cream sauce with a topping of crispy golden sautéed shallots. 3 lb. 6 oz. (two 27-oz. trays; approx. 4–6 servings each).
Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel: A buttery, flaky homemade pastry crust with a rich, pecan-studded pumpkin filling, topped with a crisp, nutty streusel. 10" diam. (serves 7–9).
- Our medium dinner generously serves 8, with leftovers.
- Turkey is shipped partially frozen to arrive chilled. Green bean casserole and mashed potatoes are shipped frozen. Pumpkin pie is shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- For Christmas delivery, order by Sunday, December 15, for delivery Thursday, December 19.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Turkey is shipped partially frozen with ice packs to arrive chilled. Refrigerate or freeze the turkey, still in the vacuum-sealed bag, immediately upon receipt; it keeps 7 days refrigerated and up to 3 months frozen. Remove the turkey from the refrigerator 1 hour before roasting and remove it from the bag. Do not leave the turkey at room temperature longer than 1 hour.
- Loaded mashed potatoes are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the potatoes in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months.
- Green bean casserole is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the casserole in the freezer, where it will keep for up to 3 months.
- Pumpkin pie ships frozen without ice packs to arrive chilled. Upon receipt, place the pie unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Proper Thawing: If frozen, remove the turkey from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the packaging, rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels. Brine or season as desired. Place the turkey on a rack in a roasting pan and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven and preheat to 400°F.
- The roasting time is calculated for an unstuffed turkey brought to room temperature. Roast the turkey, breast side up, at 400°F (200°C) for the first 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F (165°C) and roast until done, 2–2 1/2 hours.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and roast until the skin is golden brown and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast, away from the bone, registers 165°F.
- Transfer the turkey to a carving board, cover loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before carving.
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap from the frozen potatoes and place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove the foil and continue baking until the potatoes are golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, about 30 minutes more. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes, then stir just before serving.
Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the plastic wrap and the package of fried shallots from the frozen casserole; set the shallots aside. Place the container on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until the casserole is golden brown, bubbling at the edges and hot in the center, 55 to 60 minutes. During the last 2 minutes of baking, remove the foil and scatter the shallots over the top. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel
- Let the pie stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. Preheat an oven to 350°F. Place the pie on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake until the filling is warm in the center, about 1 hour. Do not overbake. If the streusel and pecans begin to brown too quickly before the filling is warm, tent the pie with aluminum foil, then remove the foil during the last 10 minutes of baking.
- Turkey: 100% turkey.
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes: Yukon Gold potatoes, sour cream (cultured grade a milk, cream, modified food starch, non fat dry milk, sodium tripolyphosphate, guar gum, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, locust bean gum), unsalted butter (cream), garlic, cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, color added), potato starch and powdered cellulose to prevent caking, natamycin (a natural mold inhibitor), evaporated milk (milk, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, vitamin d), bacon (cured with: water, salt, sugar, natural smoke flavor, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), salt, chives, black pepper.
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole: Extra fine french green beans, white mushrooms, whole milk, shallots, gruyere cheese (part-skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), yellow onion, corn starch, unsalted butter (cream), flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), mushroom base (mushrooms, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup solids, sugar, dried onion and garlic, soy flour, cultured whey (milk), natural flavors, corn oil, xantham gum, disodium isonate and disodium guanylate), modified corn starch, salt, black pepper, thyme.
- Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel: Pumpkin, pecans, brown sugar (granulated sugar, molasses), enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), milk (milk, vitamin d3), butter (cream), eggs, granulated sugar, salt, spices.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.