Classic Holiday Copper Cookie Cutter Collection
For most families, the holidays just aren't complete without lots of homemade cookies. Designed to last for many seasons to come, our generously sized copper cutters turn out intricately detailed cookies, ready for creative decorating. Great for serving at seasonal celebrations, the finished treats also make perfect party favors, tree ornaments, gift package decorations and embellishments for holiday place settings.
- Designed by the artistic husband-and-wife owners of Old River Road in Northern California, our cutters are handcrafted by coppersmiths using traditional techniques.
- Folded top edges reinforce the sides for lasting durability, while sharp cutting edges shape dough with precise detail.
- Finished cookies are generously sized for easy decorating.
- Choose from a snowman, Christmas tree, Santa, sleigh, and candy cane shapes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Snowman: 2 3/4” x 4 1/2".
- Christmas Tree: 4” x 4 1/2".
- Santa: 6" long.
- Sleigh: 5 1/2" x 5”.
- Candy Cane: 2 1/2" x 6".
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.