Holiday Ale Beer Making Kit
Brew your own holiday ale at home with our beer-making kit. It includes all the basic equipment, ingredients and instructions you need to craft great-tasting beer from the very first batch. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and in about four weeks you’ll enjoy a hearty amber-hued ale spiced with hints of gingerbread and cinnamon, perfect for the holiday season.
- Includes brewing equipment and ingredients to brew holiday ale, including enough malt, grain, hops and yeast for your first batch (ten 12-oz. bottles).
- Complete instructions provided in the included A Guide to Craft Brewing.
- Equipment can be reused to brew additional batches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Malt extract, brewers grains, hops, yeast, sanitizer.
- 1-gal.-cap. glass carboy
- Food-grade tubing with thumb clamp
- Rubber stopper
- 3-piece airlock
- Curved racking cane for bottling
- Brew bag
- A Guide to Craft Brewing book
Additional equipment & ingredients required:
- Large brew pot
- Fine-mesh strainer
- 10 lb. ice
- 10 swing-top bottles
- Malt extract, brewers' grains, hops, yeast, sanitizer.