Himalayan Salt Plate
This plate is sourced from natural salt deposits found in the Himalayas. The dense crystalline composition adds complex flavor to all types of foods. Heat on the grill to sear seafood and meat, or chill for serving a selection of fruits, vegetables and cheeses with a hint of salt.
- Mineral-rich pink Himalayan salt adds delicate flavor to food.
- Retains hot and cold temperatures evenly.
- Harvested from ancient Himalayan sea salt deposits.
- Heat on the grill to cook thin cuts of meat, fish and shellfish.
- Chill in the referigerator to serve cold appetizers, cheese, sushi and fruit.
- Naturally anti-microbial and easy to clean.
- Plate can be used repeatedly until it eventually diminishes with use.
- 8" x 12" x 1 1/2" high.
- 11 lb.
- Made in Pakistan.
- Salt plate must be completely dry prior to using on the grill or in the oven.
- With time and use, the plate’s shape will get smaller and the color will change.
- Scrub with a mildly abrasive brush then wipe with a damp cloth.
- Dry on a rack for at least 24 hours before using again.
- Do not immerse in water or leave under running water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.