Our lazy susan is carved from solid hickory by the artisans at J.K. Adams in Vermont, who use traditional Yankee woodworking techniques handed down through the generations. Place it on the table to serve condiments and toppings, or in a cabinet or pantry to maximize storage space.
- Provides easy access to kitchen items such as spices and pantry supplies.
- Made of sustainably harvested North American hickory, an extra-strong variety of wood.
- Ball-bearing swivel mechanism ensures smooth movement.
- Padded base prevents tabletop scratches while offering a good grip.
- Food-safe teak oil finish protects the wood.