Using woodworking methods passed down through generations of New England craftspeople, artisans in Vermont shape this hardworking board from solid North American hickory. The extremely hard wood is also beautifully grained, making this board ideal for prep tasks as well as serving appetizers and cheeses.
- Crafted from sustainably harvested North American hickory, durable enough to withstand daily use yet gentle on knife edges.
- Doweled cleats at each end create decorative contrast in color and grain.
- Finished with a food-safe teak-oil finish to highlight the wood’s natural beauty.
- Made by the venerable J.K. Adams Co. of Vermont, specialists in finely made wooden kitchen wares.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.