Hermitage Dining Table, Round
Our table’s dramatic stepped pedestal, and the naturally beautiful grain of old elm, turn even everyday meals into special occasions. Generous proportions enhance this table’s strong architectural presence and promise a lifetime of comfortable entertaining.
- Handcrafted of solid elm with a gently distressed finish highlighting the wood’s natural grain.
- Wide, stepped pedestal imparts substantial presence and rich architectural detail.
- Generously scaled for comfortable entertaining.
- Intended for indoor use only.
- 59" diam., 30 3/4" high; 250 lb.; seats 6.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The use of trivets and coasters on tabletop is recommended to protect the table top.
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.