Use this swirling cast-aluminum pan to create Bundt cakes in the original 1950 shape. NordicWare based its vintage design on an old German stoneware mold for baking a ring-shaped kugelhopf, similar to American coffee cake.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan re-creates the original 1950 Bundt design.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.