Heritage Bundt® Cake Pan
Use this swirling cast-aluminum pan to create Bundt cakes in the original 1950 shape. NordicWare based its vintage design on an old German stoneware mold for baking a ring-shaped kugelhopf, similar to American coffee cake.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan re-creates the original 1950 Bundt design.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 10" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.