Nordic Ware Heritage Bundt® Pan
A stunning design with sweeping curves, our cast-aluminum pan turns out an elegant cake perfect for drizzling with glaze or sprinkling with confectioners' sugar. Nordic Ware based its vintage design on an old German stoneware mold for baking a ring-shaped kugelhopf, similar to American coffee cake.
- Durable cast-aluminum pan distributes heat quickly and evenly to promote even rising, uniform baking and a golden crust.
- Center tube conducts extra heat to the middle of the cake for even baking.
- Nonstick interior ensures effortless release and cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 1 out of 5 by JameJ from So disappointed I'm an experienced baker but still thought "it must be me". I have tried Baker's Joy, goop, shortening+flour and THREE different recipes; the top of the cake had be scraped from the pan EVERY time. I've raised and lowered the oven rack and temperature. I even tried the wet-tea towel trick. I was so confused because I knew I'd made beautiful swirl-topped Bundts on three other occasions....it was my husband who pointed out that I'd used the 6-Cup Heritage pan (I have the set: 10-Cup, 6-cup and bundtlette). One good thing is that it's very easy to clean :)Date published: 2016-10-09Rated 5 out of 5 by AUL24 from Mindblowing I'd been wanting this bad boy, but by no means am I a baker of any sort. But it just so happens that when I went to the store yesterday it was 20% off + I had another 25% off, so buying it was a no brainer. I decided to use it for Rosh Hashanah. 1. I appreciate the salesman selling me the Bak-Klene cooking spray - cake came out EFFORTLESSLY (even taking into consideration that I didn't flour the pan) 2. The other reviewers are right: this pan cooks quicker than your average so reduce cooking time (mine was a bit crisp on the outside) AND this pan also has less capacity than your typical 10" diameter bundt pan (mine overflowed a bit) but now I know for future uses :) 3. Received way too many compliments at dinner on the appearance of the cake, definitely a show stopper. Overall amazing buy. Glad I got it and can't wait to use it forever.Date published: 2016-10-04Rated 1 out of 5 by dasRupert from Always sticks :( I'm truly perplexed by all the great reviews for this, as everything I've *ever* made in it has stuck to the pan! There were one or two times that some judicious sliding of a knife around the sides managed to eventually get it out, but it's simply unacceptable. Maybe mine is defective somehow, but I've never had a pan that was so problematic. Such a shame, because the design is just beautiful.Date published: 2016-06-30Rated 5 out of 5 by malkr8 from Amazingly beautiful design I have this pan for myself and have now bought my second gift. I get lots of wonderful compliments on my baking in this pan.Date published: 2016-06-22Rated 4 out of 5 by FunandGames from Worth A Sale the heritage bundt pan is exactly the same size as it is picturedDate published: 2016-05-23Rated 5 out of 5 by jey1031 from Amazing BUT Bakes Cakes Faster! Fantastic cake pan. Cakes bakes up evenly, and you only need a little loosening around the stem to get the cake to slide right out. Here is a cake pan that requires absolutely no greasing of any kind. Your cake will come out looking beautiful and without a tear. Amazing. BUT! It bakes a little too well. Check on your cake at around 20 minutes prior to the time it's due out. If still not done, check 5 minutes after that. Because the first time I used this pan, I baked the cake according to the recipe time, and it came out dry. The next time, I checked some 20 minutes prior, and it was ready. Came out moist and perfect. This pan speeds up the baking time, and you may have to shave off 15-30 minutes from the usual/recommended recipe length.Date published: 2016-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by Ellie5 from pretty cake I like unusual deserts and this pan makes a pretty cake that gets attention. It is easy to use especially with the spray that was recommended by Williams-Sonoma. I have tried 3 recipes and all turned out well.Date published: 2015-12-17Rated 1 out of 5 by PollyT from Wish cakes wouldn't stick! I've owned this pan for several years. I can only use it for one particular buttermilk cake recipe. I've tried to use it for several other cakes and coffee cakes but ALL stick to the pan. I spray, grease, and flour the pan and follow the WS instructions on wait time and hitting the side of the pan to no avail! Cakes do not come of out this pan easily! So sorry...Date published: 2015-11-13