Williams-Sonoma Herbes De Provence Sea Salt
Celebrating the signature flavors of France, this aromatic seasoning combines premium French grey sea salt with a classic medley of Provençal herbs. An essential addition to any pantry, our versatile blend can be used as an ingredient in cooking or to season foods at the table.
- Our blend of premium French sel gris and aromatic herbs can be used in place of traditional salt, enriching foods with classic Mediterranean flavor.
- Use this herbed salt to season everything from meats and poultry to soups, vinaigrettes and sauces.
- For a finer texture, grind it in a salt mill.
- The herbs are individually crushed before blending to ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for this spice blend are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- French grey sea salt, thyme, savory, rosemary, basil, tarragon, lavender, fennel.