Packaged in our reusable wooden gift crate, you’ll find everything you need to grow peppermint, lemon verbena, and orange mint and create your own soothing herbal teas, each with distinct flavors and health benefits. For sweetening the teas, we’ve included a jar of Star Thistle honey and a wooden honey dipper.
- Vigrous 8-week-old orange mint, lemon verbena and peppermint plants are easy to grow in a container or in the ground.
- Star Thistle Honey from Marshall Farms in Northern California is a raw, unfiltered single-origin honey. Hand collected and extracted, it has a distinct “candy-sweet” flavor that perfectly complements herbal teas.
- Classic maple wood dipper is specially designed for drizzling honey.
- Includes 60 unbleached paper tea bags that are easy to fill and cinch.
- Attractive wooden crate can be reused as a planter or storage caddy.
- All packaging is compostable and biodegradable; use the food-safe waxed paper to wrap cheese, and compost the packing shreds, use it as a fire starter or leave it outside for nesting birds.
- Made in USA.