Herb Sowstick Markers, Set of 5
These seed sticks provide a quick and easy way to start an herb garden. Simply unwrap the protective burlap around the seeded portion of the wooden markers, place them directly into soil and water regularly. To take the guesswork out of planting them, each stick is marked to indicate the optimal soil depth. Our set includes five culinary herbs you can use fresh or dried to season a wide variety of dishes.
- Labeled sticks (one stick of each herb) for growing Italian parsley, rosemary, sweet basil, sage and thyme.
- Italian parsley: Flat-leafed variety with a sweet flavor. Add to sauces and stews and sprinkle over finished dishes to impart fresh herbal flavor and color.
- Hardy Rosemary: Enhance breads and herb butters and complements the flavors of roasted and grilled chicken, lamb and fish.
- Sweet Basil: Classic herb for making fresh pesto and for seasoning vegetables, pizza, tomato sauces and salads.
- Sage: Use to season pastas, roasted meat and poultry, stuffings and cream sauces.
- Thyme: Use fresh or dried to add flavor to sauces, marinades, fish, meat and soups.
- Indicator markings on sticks above seeds show proper planting depth.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Sticks made from reclaimed fallen white oak trees.
- Growing instructions included.
- 7" long, 1" wide.
- Made in USA.
Next Day Delivery