Herb Sowstick Markers, Set of 5
- Online Only
These seed sticks provide a quick and easy way to start an herb garden. Simply unwrap the protective burlap around the seeded portion of the wooden markers, place them directly into soil and water regularly. To take the guesswork out of planting them, each stick is marked to indicate the optimal soil depth. Our set includes five culinary herbs you can use fresh or dried to season a wide variety of dishes.
- Labeled sticks (one stick of each herb) for growing Italian parsley, rosemary, sweet basil, sage and thyme.
- Italian parsley: Flat-leafed variety with a sweet flavor. Add to sauces and stews and sprinkle over finished dishes to impart fresh herbal flavor and color.
- Hardy Rosemary: Enhance breads and herb butters and complements the flavors of roasted and grilled chicken, lamb and fish.
- Sweet Basil: Classic herb for making fresh pesto and for seasoning vegetables, pizza, tomato sauces and salads.
- Sage: Use to season pastas, roasted meat and poultry, stuffings and cream sauces.
- Thyme: Use fresh or dried to add flavor to sauces, marinades, fish, meat and soups.
- Indicator markings on sticks above seeds show proper planting depth.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Sticks made from reclaimed fallen white oak trees.
- Growing instructions included.
- 7" long, 1" wide.
- Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.