Oval Herb Planter Casting Kit
- Online Only
Grow fresh herbs in a container you’ve made yourself with our DIY kit. Made from a unique eco-friendly concrete composed of recycled materials and pinecones, the finished planter provides a durable, lightweight, breathable container for growing edibles. The kit also includes organic soil and herb seeds to get you started.
- Makes one oval 7 1/2" x 5" x 3"-high planter.
- Kit provides everything you need, including Eco-concrete, mold, certified organic potting soil and seed packets for basil and oregano.
- Eco-concrete is composed of locally sourced, recycled concrete, sand, lime, pinecones and BPA-free recycled plastic.
- Pourous composition of finished planter allows air and moisture to circulate within the root structure, keeping plants healthy.
- With time, the planter will weather and age with a beautiful finish much like classic concrete urns.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Casting mold for making oval 7 1/2" x 5" x 3"-high planter.
- Troweling stick.
- 18 oz. organic potting soil.
- One packet each of basil and oregano seeds.
- Printed instructions.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.