Pastry chefs use hemisphere molds to bake, freeze or chill an array of treats, from chocolate mousse to princess cakes and layered ice creams. Our professional-quality stainless-steel mold is traditionally used to prepare zuccotto, a chilled Italian dessert made by lining the mold with sponge cake or ladyfingers, then adding a creamy filling like ice cream – but the possibilities are endless.
- The professional’s tool for creating elegantly molded ice cream, pastries, mousses and more.
- Ideal for creating chocolate molds, sugar cages and other decorative confections.
- Smooth construction promotes easy release and leaves no seam imprints.
- Durable stainless steel won’t warp, corrode, chip or rust.
- Oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- 7 cm: 2 3/4" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 8 cm: 3 1/8" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in France by de Buyer.