Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils Boxed Candle, Heirloom Tomato
Personalize this item
Inspired by a summertime farmstead garden, this invigorating botanical scent brings home the light, clean aromas of heirloom tomato vines, leaves and blossoms. Set inside a glass holder, our essential oil candle provides beautiful illumination for centerpieces and other focal points. Ideal for displaying on a mantel or sideboard, the candle also makes a great hostess gift.
- Eco-friendly candle is made of a beeswax and vegetable wax blend.
- Paper core and cotton wick ensure a clean, aromatic burn.
- Crafted using biodegradable, earth-friendly ingredients.
- Burn time: up to 50 hours.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Biodegradable and not tested on animals, the earth-friendly blend contains no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- 9 oz.; 3 1/2" diam.; 4" high.
- Burn time: up to 50 hrs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Burn within sight. Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children.
- Remove all packaging material.
- To avoid sooting, trim the wick to 1/4" prior to each use.
- Allow candle pot to cool before touching or moving.
- Avoid using in drafty areas.
- Candle should always be placed on a fireproof surface.
- Corn and soy vegetable base with beeswax, essential oils and fragrance; Wick: Paper core and cotton.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.