Heirloom Soup Mix
Our hearty soups features a blend of savory legumes, grains, herbs and spices. Just combine the soup mix with stock or broth, simmer and serve. For extra flavor, add your favorites meats and vegetables.
- An all-natural, vegetarian blend of hearty grains and aromatic herbs.
- Wild Mushroom with Barley features a blend of savory mushrooms: porcini, portobellos, chanterelles and shiitakes. We've added heirloom red rice, wild rice and barley for whole-grain goodness, and sun-dried tomatoes for a bit of sweetness. Sage and roasted garlic finish the recipe with Mediterranean flair. For extra flavor, add chicken, turkey or sausage.7 oz.
- New Orleans Beans is a savory blend of heirloom beans, garlic, thyme, allspice and cloves—plus red chilies for a hint of heat. For extra pizzazz, add sautéed bell peppers and sausage, chicken, shrimp or tofu.10 oz.
- Masala Spiced Lentil is a savory mix of heirloom lentils, split peas and classic Indian spices, including fragrant turmeric, cumin and our own garam masala blend. For extra flavor, add chicken, tofu or paneer (Indian cheese). 13 oz.
- Just combine the soup mix with stock or broth, simmer and serve.
- Product of USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Wild Mushroom with Barley: Grains (barley, wild rice, red rice), seasoning (williams-sonoma soup base seasoning [porcini mushrooms, sea salt, parsley, turmeric, sun-dried tomato, carrot, garlic, paprika, onion, portobello mushrooms, citric acid, thyme, brown sugar, celery seed], roasted garlic, porcini mushroom powder, salt, dalmatian sage), mushrooms (chanterelle, shiitake).
- New Orleans Beans: Beans (orca, jacob’s cattle), spices (garlic, paprika, california onion, black pepper, lemon peel, new mexico chili pepper, thyme, jamaican allspice, madagascar cloves, east indies mace, ground red pepper, bay leaf).
- Masala Spiced Lentil: Lentil mix (chana dal, french green lentils, big chief red lentils), seasoning (williams-sonoma garam masala [coriander, ginger, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin, black and green cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, nutmeg], indian turmeric, turkish cumin, ground red pepper).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.