Haws Traditional Watering Can
Haws watering cans have been a fixture in English gardens since 1886, the year that Londoner John Haws patented his unique design for a “watering pot” with perfect balance. This is the Haws Traditional watering can, featuring a lightweight, easy-to-handle size. Two handgrips allow for easier handling and improved maneuverability when you’re watering.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel using handcrafting techniques.
- Hot-dip galvanized for rust resistance and strength.
- Powder-coated for a smooth, durable finish.
- Light weight makes it easy to carry and tip for pouring.
- Domed lid prevents water from spilling as you walk around the garden.
- Includes a removable all-brass round watering rose. Leave the rose on for a gentle sprinkle, or remove it for a steady stream.
- 19" x 11" x 9" high.
- 1.1-gal. cap.
- 1 lb., 3 oz.
- Made in England by Haws, producers of fine watering cans since 1886.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.