Haws Traditional Watering Can
Haws watering cans have been a fixture in English gardens since 1886, the year that Londoner John Haws patented his unique design for a “watering pot” with perfect balance. This is the Haws Traditional watering can, featuring a lightweight, easy-to-handle size. Two handgrips allow for easier handling and improved maneuverability when you’re watering.
- Made from heavy-gauge steel using handcrafting techniques.
- Hot-dip galvanized for rust resistance and strength.
- Powder-coated for a smooth, durable finish.
- Light weight makes it easy to carry and tip for pouring.
- Domed lid prevents water from spilling as you walk around the garden.
- Includes a removable all-brass round watering rose. Leave the rose on for a gentle sprinkle, or remove it for a steady stream.
- 19" x 11" x 9" high.
- 1.1-gal. cap.
- 1 lb., 3 oz.
- Made in England by Haws, producers of fine watering cans since 1886.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.