Haws watering cans have been a fixture in English gardens since 1886, the year that Londoner John Haws patented his unique design for a “watering pot” with perfect balance. This is the Haws indoor watering can, crafted of galvanized steel with a graphite finish and ideal for tending plants in the house, on the patio or out in the greenhouse.
- Hand-pieced and soldered of corrosion-resistant heavy-gauge galvanized steel.
- Durable powder-coated polished finish in graphite color.
- Light weight makes it easy to carry and tip for pouring.
- Curved, tapered spout for accurate watering inside pots.
- Features a removable all-brass oval watering rose, so you can choose a delicate shower or solid stream.
- 1-qt. cap.; 15 3/4" x 5" x 6 1/4" high.
- 13 oz.
- Made in England by Haws, producers of fine watering cans since 1886.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.