Haws Indoor Graphite Watering Can
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Haws watering cans have been a fixture in English gardens since 1886, the year that Londoner John Haws patented his unique design for a “watering pot” with perfect balance. This is the Haws indoor watering can, crafted of galvanized steel with a graphite finish and ideal for tending plants in the house, on the patio or out in the greenhouse.
- Hand-pieced and soldered of corrosion-resistant heavy-gauge galvanized steel.
- Durable powder-coated polished finish in graphite color.
- Light weight makes it easy to carry and tip for pouring.
- Curved, tapered spout for accurate watering inside pots.
- Features a removable all-brass oval watering rose, so you can choose a delicate shower or solid stream.
- 1-qt. cap.; 15 3/4" x 5" x 6 1/4" high.
- 13 oz.
- Made in England by Haws, producers of fine watering cans since 1886.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Rub periodically with metal polish using a soft, clean cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.