- Online Only
Modeled after the original Yucca pack once used by the Boy Scouts of America, the Haversack backpack combines rugged vintage style with the durability and water-resistance of waxed canvas. The compact size functions perfectly as a daypack for hiking and camping trips. This version features a front pocket for extra storage.
- 13" x 5" x 19" high.
- Water-resistant waxed canvas fabric.
- Roomy main compartment.
- Large front pocket.
- Two premium leather strap closures.
- Nylon para cord for fastening.
- Solid brass hardware.
- Fully adjustable nylon shoulder straps.
- "D" rings for attaching extra blanket.
- Includes embroidered patch with Diamond Brand logo on front.
- Made in USA by Diamond Brand, a 130-year-old company that has manufactured tents and backpacks for the Boy Scouts since the 1930s.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 5" x 19" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Do not dry clean, machine-wash or machine-dry waxed canvas. Use cold tap water to gently surface clean with your hands, a sponge or scrub brush. Mild soap flakes may be used, but do not use detergent; it will break down the wax.
- The wax will eventually thin with use over time and may lose some water resistance. To restore, simply hand-apply a product like Otter Wax or Martexin Wax, then apply heat to allow the wax to impregnate back into the canvas. You can use a hair dryer or leave bag in direct sunlight to heat.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.