A favorite snack gets an elegant culinary makeover with these pastry pockets of dough wrapped around savory fillings. Substantial enough to serve as a light entree with a side salad, they’re also excellent as quick appetizers or party snacks. Simply pull from the freezer, bake until crisp and serve. Choose from two flavors:
Spinach & Feta: A twist on traditional Greek spanakopita, with pastry pockets of dough wrapped around tender spinach, creamy feta cheese and a custom mix of Mediterranean spices.
Baja Chicken: A slightly spicy blend of tender chicken breast, sweet peppers and onions and Southwest seasonings, all wrapped in golden dough.
- Six 5-oz. pockets (serves 6).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The hors d'oeuvres were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the unopened hors d'oeuvres in the freezer where they will keep up to 6 months. Do not refrigerate the haute pockets.
- Keep haute pockets frozen until ready to bake. To bake, preheat oven to 350°F. Remove haute pockets from packaging and place on a cookie sheet. Bake until golden brown in color, approx. 20–25 minutes. Due to variations in oven temperatures, coking times may vary. To avoid overcooking, begin checking for doneness after 16 minutes.
- Baja Chicken: filling (chicken breast), all-purpose flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), liquid margarine (liquid and hydrogenated soybean oil, water, salt, vegetable mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, sodium benzoate (a preservative), citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, calcium disodium EDTA added to protect flavor, beta carotene (color), vitamin A palmitate added), bell peppers, onion, oil (soybean and olive), salt, spices), pastry dough (enriched wheat flour (barley, absorbic acid, folic acid, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin), water, vegetable shortening (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, artificial color), salt), liquid egg (whole eggs, citric acid (to preserve color), 0.15% water added as a carrier for citric acid).
- Spinach & Feta: filling (spinach, onion, feta cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose to prevent caking, natamycin to protect flavor), cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, cheese cultures, salt, stabilizers (carob bean and /or xanthan and/or guar gums), parmesan cheese (pasteurized part skim cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, powdered cellulose added to prevent caking), garlic, oil (soybean and olive), salt, spices), pastry dough (enriched wheat flour (barley, absorbic acid, folic acid, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin), water, vegetable shortening (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, artificial color), salt), liquid egg (whole eggs, citric acid (to preserve color), 0.15% water added as a carrier for citric acid).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.