Hatch Serrano Burger Starter
The world’s best burgers begin with our savory seasoning blend. Quick and easy to use, it’s the simple secret to juicy, succulent meat with incomparable flavor. This blend is rich with the piquant taste of roasted Hatch chiles, a medium-spicy pepper grown in the Hatch Valley of southern New Mexico.
- Made with chunks of roasted peppers including Hatch green chiles, jalapenos and serranos.
- Sweet Vidalia onions and coarse Dijon mustard seeds add depth and complexity.
- Perfect for grilling or panfrying ground beef, turkey or pork.
- Also great for meatballs.
- Quick and easy – just combine 2 tsp. Burger Starter per 1/4 lb. of ground beef or turkey and cook as desired.
- 9.5 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Peppers (hatch green chili peppers, green bell peppers, jalapeño peppers, serrano peppers), sweet onions, natural roasted onion flavor, garlic, kosher salt, dijon mustard (distilled vinegar, water, mustard seed, salt, white wine, citric acid, tartaric acid, spices), extra virgin olive oil, brown sugar (contains molasses), cumin, worcestershire sauce concentrate (vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), black pepper, garlic powder, mustard powder, minced onion, chili powder, citric acid, crushed red pepper.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Caramelized Onion Burger Starter
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lov2Grill from I'm addicted!! I don't normally buy the WS starters but this one peaked my interest as I love heat in my food. I've now bought 6 of these for me and given a couple as gifts. Everyone who's tried the burgers loves them! It's not overly spicy for those who only like a small amount of heat.Date published: 2015-10-18Rated 5 out of 5 by Breezycooking from Excellent! We purchased a jar of this about a month ago from the new W-S store in Charlotesville, VA. Last night gently mixed 2 tbls. into a pound of ground turkey & ended up with some of the most juicy & delicious turkey burgers ever! Just the right amount of smoky zip, & without the usual saltiness so often present in commercial preparations like this. Am looking forward to W-S hopefully coming up with additional interesting flavors, because this is a hit.Date published: 2014-06-27