Hasselback Potato Slicer
Named for the Stockholm restaurant that made them famous, Hasselback potatoes are sliced nearly through and drizzled with butter before baking, creating the perfect balance of crunchy and tender. Our wood block is designed to stabilize a spud and stop the knife from slicing through, so you can easily create this delicious dish at home.
- Made from solid beech wood.
- Shaped with a flat bottom and scooped bowl to hold a potato steady and stop the blade at the perfect depth; safer and easier than the wooden spoon traditionally used for this purpose.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4" x 3" x 3/4" thick.
- Made in Romania.
- Use & Care
- Hand wash.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.