Armenia’s fertile land and pure spring water have produced incredibly succulent fruits used in delicious preserves for centuries—and all made by hand. Harvest Song’s cannery adheres to this long-standing tradition. The apricots, as with all of Armenia’s fruits, are sun ripened, handpicked and prepared for preserving.
- 100% natural ingredients; contains no pectin, preservatives or artificial coloring.
- Small batches are cooked in steam kettles, according to time-honored recipes.
- A distinctive chunky texture and full apricot flavor taste.
- Vacuum-sealed glass containers preserve the fruit’s fresh taste and nutritional value.
- Pairs well with warm Tuscan bread as well as cheeses, such as Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Also ideal for baking or cooking.
- The glass jar’s lid is wrapped with handmade rice paper from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 10.2-oz jar.
- Made in Armenia.