Harvest Song Preserves Apricot Preserve
Armenia’s fertile land and pure spring water have produced incredibly succulent fruits used in delicious preserves for centuries—and all made by hand. Harvest Song’s cannery adheres to this long-standing tradition. The apricots, as with all of Armenia’s fruits, are sun ripened, handpicked and prepared for preserving.
- 100% natural ingredients; contains no pectin, preservatives or artificial coloring.
- Small batches are cooked in steam kettles, according to time-honored recipes.
- A distinctive chunky texture and full apricot flavor taste.
- Vacuum-sealed glass containers preserve the fruit’s fresh taste and nutritional value.
- Pairs well with warm Tuscan bread as well as cheeses, such as Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Also ideal for baking or cooking.
- The glass jar’s lid is wrapped with handmade rice paper from Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 10.2-oz jar.
- Made in Armenia.
- Apricot, pure cane sugar, citric acid (lemon juice).
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.