Harvest Dining Table
Our wood table, built by hand, will welcome family and friends to holiday celebrations and Sunday suppers for generations. Its broad top accommodates a bounty of platters and bowls, and two aproned leaves extend it to seat a crowd.
- 72"L x 42"W x 30"H; extends to 116"L.
- Seats 6; comfortably seats 10 when extended.
- Expertly crafted - turned, built and finished by hand.
- The Honey finish features a solid alder frame with an alder-veneered wooden top. Finished with a warm distressed honey stain, it complements our Bosquet seating.
- The Reclaimed Pine table is constructed of reclaimed pine waxed for a rustic, raw look, highlighting the wood's natural character.
- Massive, smoothly turned legs are fitted with levelers.
- Each piece is unique.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 72"L x 42"W x 30"H; extends to 116".
- Seats 6; two matching leaves extend to comfortably seat 10.
- Top: 1.5" thick
- Leaf (2): 22"W
- Clearance under table: 23.75"
- Legs: 4.5" diam.
- Distance between legs (at sides): 57"; 79" with one leaf; 101" with two leaves
- Distance between legs (at ends): 29"
- Weight: 216 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The use of trivets and coasters on tabletop is recommended to protect the table top.
- Protect from direct sunlight, which can cause cracking and discoloration.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals as they may damage the finish of this item.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.