Harvest Apple Wreath
With its rich shades of burgundy and green, our wreath is a naturally elegant accent to enjoy throughout the festive season. The warm reds of nigella, myrtle and flax mingle with dried apple slices on a backdrop of dried leaves, in a lush arrangement that’s artfully crafted by hand.
- Handcrafted from air-dried apple slices, myrtle and flax, nigella and leaves.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 22" diam.
- 30" diam.
- Made in Mexico.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.