Harper Table Lamp
Artisans dip and drizzle stoneware in layers of glaze, firing the clay between applications, to create a flowing marbled effect that makes each of our lamps unique. Designed by Williams-Sonoma, the sculptural base is topped with a classic white linen shade.
- 20" diam., 31.25"H.
- Urn-shaped base crafted from stoneware
- Hand glazed in cream and chocolate using a marbling technique that allows the two colors to mingle and overlap.
- Variations inherent to the marbling technique make each vase one of a kind; color saturation and pattern vary widely from piece to piece.
- On/Off switch.
- 100W max.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 20" diam., 31.25"H
- Base: 11" diam., 22"H
- Shade: 20" base diam. x 13"H
- Bulb (1): 100W max.
- Cord: 7'L
- Cord color: clear
- Weight: approx. 18 lb. (weight may vary slightly because each base is hand made)
- Title 20-compliant lamps: ships to CA addresses with a CFL bulb.
- Base made in Thailand.
- Shade made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not exceed specified wattage.
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives, especially ammonia-based cleaners.
- Dust shade gently with a feather duster or soft, dry, lightweight cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.