A fiery specialty of North Africa cuisine, harissa is a vibrant seasoning that's traditionally spiced with hot chilies, garlic, cumin and coriander. Here, these signature ingredients are blended to create a flavorful seasoning that's perfect for roasting and grilling.
- Signature Tunisian seasoning creates a bold, spicy rub for roasted and grilled meats.
- Add the spice to olive oil and chopped garlic for a classic harissa paste.
- A favorite accompaniment for couscous, harissa is also used to flavor soups, stews, salads, vegetables and egg dishes.
- Create a spicy, refreshing dip for fresh vegetables by blending our Harissa Spice with tangy yogurt.
- Try in place of mustard on sandwiches.
- All spices are individually ground before blending, allowing their distinctive flavors to shine.
- These premium, all-natural seasonings are sourced from around the globe and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.1 oz.