Williams-Sonoma Harissa Spice
A fiery specialty of North Africa cuisine, harissa is a vibrant seasoning that's traditionally spiced with hot chilies, garlic, cumin and coriander. Here, these signature ingredients are blended to create a flavorful seasoning that's perfect for roasting and grilling.
- Signature Tunisian seasoning creates a bold, spicy rub for roasted and grilled meats.
- Add the spice to olive oil and chopped garlic for a classic harissa paste.
- A favorite accompaniment for couscous, harissa is also used to flavor soups, stews, salads, vegetables and egg dishes.
- Create a spicy, refreshing dip for fresh vegetables by blending our Harissa Spice with tangy yogurt.
- Try in place of mustard on sandwiches.
- All spices are individually ground before blending, allowing their distinctive flavors to shine.
- These premium, all-natural seasonings are sourced from around the globe and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.1 oz.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Cumin, sea salt, coriander, chilies (California chili, New Mexico chili, cayenne pepper), garlic, citric acid.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.