Hario V60 Plastic Coffee Dripper, Clear
This lightweight plastic dripper guarantees great coffee on the go, brewing extraordinary coffee right into your cup. Designed for manual, pour-over brewing, it allows you to choose your ideal brewing time and temperature.
- Sturdy, lightweight pour-over coffeemaker, perfect for travel.
- Manual brewing method allows you to choose your ideal brew time and temperature, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee.
- Coffee flows through the cone directly into your cup or coffee pot.
- To ensure optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed sidewalls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavor and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- Designed for use with V60 size 02 paper or cloth filters.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" diam., 4" high.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.