Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper, White
Over the years, we've experimented with a lot of different methods for brewing single cups of coffee – and Hario's classic ceramic dripper ranks among the best. This manual brewing method gives you complete control over brewing time and temperature, so your coffee is brewed just the way you like it.
- Designed for the manual, pour-over style of brewing, this simple device brews extraordinary coffee right into your cup or serving vessel.
- The rich, aromatic brew flows through the cone into your cup or coffee pot.
- For optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed side walls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavor and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- The durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Works perfectly with the Hario V60 Buono Kettle.
- Designed for use with V60 size 02 paper or cloth filters.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- Made in Japan.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.