Hario Skerton Ceramic Coffee Grinder
Count on this eco-friendly, hand-cranked coffee mill to provide the perfect grind for your preferred brewing method. Fast and easy to use, it features ceramic conical burrs for precision grinding without producing the heat that can destroy coffee’s delicate essential oils.
- Manual coffee mill grinds beans to your specifications.
- Ceramic conical burrs ensure a precise, uniform grind.
- Burrs easily adjust to produce a range of grind sizes, from superfine espresso to coarse for French press brewing.
- Ergonomically designed crank handle removes for compact storage and easy travel.
- Detachable base holds whole coffee beans; detaches and seals with included lid to store coffee and keep it fresh.
- No-slip rubber base keeps the mill in place during grinding.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" diam, 7 1/2" high.
- Made in Japan.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.