Hario Cold Water Coffee Dripper
- Free Shipping
A favorite among coffee lovers who prefer a smooth, mellow brew, this elegant coffeemaker uses the classic cold-drip method to produce a full-flavored coffee concentrate ideal for making iced beverages and for use in cooking and baking. Store the concentrate in the fridge – when you’re ready for a steaming cup of coffee, simply mix with hot water.
- This classic brewing system brings out coffee’s flavor and aroma by slowly dripping cold water through finely ground beans.
- Brewing your coffee with cold water preserves delicate flavor compounds, while eliminating the bitter oils and acids that would be extracted at higher temperatures.
- A precision metal valve controls the drip, ensuring perfect drop-by-drop percolation.
- Coffee flows through the stainless-steel filter into the heat-treated glass pot below, resulting in a pure, richly flavored brew.
- Makes concentrated coffee ideal for iced beverages and for cooking and baking.
- Makes up to 26 ounces of coffee concentrate – enough for approximately 2–6 cups of coffee.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Glass and acrylic construction.
- 6" x 18" high.
- 26-oz. cap.
- Made in Japan.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
You May Also Need
Hario Skerton Ceramic Coffee Grinder
- Free Shipping