Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Hario Cold Water Coffee Dripper
A favorite among coffee lovers who prefer a smooth, mellow brew, this elegant coffeemaker uses the classic cold-drip method to produce a full-flavored coffee concentrate ideal for making iced beverages and for use in cooking and baking. Store the concentrate in the fridge – when you’re ready for a steaming cup of coffee, simply mix with hot water.
- This classic brewing system brings out coffee’s flavor and aroma by slowly dripping cold water through finely ground beans.
- Brewing your coffee with cold water preserves delicate flavor compounds, while eliminating the bitter oils and acids that would be extracted at higher temperatures.
- A precision metal valve controls the drip, ensuring perfect drop-by-drop percolation.
- Coffee flows through the stainless-steel filter into the heat-treated glass pot below, resulting in a pure, richly flavored brew.
- Makes concentrated coffee ideal for iced beverages and for cooking and baking.
- Makes up to 26 ounces of coffee concentrate – enough for approximately 2–6 cups of coffee.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Glass and acrylic construction.
- 6" x 18" high.
- 26-oz. cap.
- Made in Japan.
Next Day Delivery