Hario Cold Water Coffee Dripper
- Free Shipping
A favorite among coffee lovers who prefer a smooth, mellow brew, this elegant coffeemaker uses the classic cold-drip method to produce a full-flavored coffee concentrate ideal for making iced beverages and for use in cooking and baking. Store the concentrate in the fridge – when you’re ready for a steaming cup of coffee, simply mix with hot water.
- This classic brewing system brings out coffee’s flavor and aroma by slowly dripping cold water through finely ground beans.
- Brewing your coffee with cold water preserves delicate flavor compounds, while eliminating the bitter oils and acids that would be extracted at higher temperatures.
- A precision metal valve controls the drip, ensuring perfect drop-by-drop percolation.
- Coffee flows through the stainless-steel filter into the heat-treated glass pot below, resulting in a pure, richly flavored brew.
- Makes concentrated coffee ideal for iced beverages and for cooking and baking.
- Makes up to 26 ounces of coffee concentrate – enough for approximately 2–6 cups of coffee.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Glass and acrylic construction.
- 6" x 18" high.
- 26-oz. cap.
- Made in Japan.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.