Hudson Valley Hard Cider Making Kit
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Elizabeth Ryan has been selling out of her Breezy Hill Orchard ciders at farmers’ markets in New York for years. Once she began making hard ciders, fans started asking for the recipe. Now, here it is. The award-winning cider maker, who has made appearances at James Beard House, put together this kit exclusively for Williams-Sonoma. Using homemade or farmers' market apple juice, follow the step-by-step instructions and you’ll be enjoying your own delicious hard cider in 10 to 21 days.
- Ferment your own cider with this kit that includes all the cider-making tools for five 1-gal. batches.
- Includes step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process.
- Included stopper and air lock gauge fermentation.
- Hydrometer strip adheres to side of jug to monitor temperature.
- Hard cider will keep in the refrigerator for weeks.
- Assembled in USA.
- 1 gallon glass fermentation jug and metal lid.
- Adhesive temperature strip.
- Siphoning tube.
- Yeast and yeast nutrients for making five 1 gallon batches.
- Complete instructions.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.