Happy Cat Farm Heirloom Tomatoes Seed Collection
- Online Only
Our custom heirloom seed assortment includes individual packets for six different sustainable tomato varieties, hand selected to give you a range of fresh flavors and rich colors. Plant in the garden, raised beds or planters and enjoy juicy, vine-ripened tomatoes in salads and for cooking. After your harvest, use the tin to save your seeds for next year's crop.
- Black Zebra: Striped medium-sized tomatoes with a sweet, rich, smoky flavor. Slice over fresh mozzarella.
- Garden Peach: Juicy yellow-pink tomatoes with a sweet, floral flavor. Pairs well with most pasta dishes.
- Tim's Black Ruffle: A cross of Zapotec and Black Krim tomatoes with a dark-red/purple color. A great addition to tomato sauce.
- Matt's Wild Cherry: A Mexican wild cherry variety with sweet, fruity flavor. Ideal on a cheese plate.
- Jaune Flamme: French tomatoes with a vibrant orange color & robust flavor. Delicious in soup.
- Amish Salad: Extra-sweet, reddish-pink cherry tomatoes approx. 1 1/2" diam. Use in salads or eat fresh by the handful.
- 60–80 days to harvest from transplant.
- Requires full sun.
- Ideal for raised beds or planters. Min. container depth 12".
- Set of six packets, approx. 20 sustainable seeds per packet.
- Grown in USA.
- Use & Care
Use & Care
- Start seeds indoors in early spring and transplant outside in mid-spring when soil has warmed. Soil temperature for germination: at least 75°F.
- Thin plants to 24"–36" apart.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.