Happy Cat Farm Heirloom Tomatoes Seed Collection
Our custom heirloom seed assortment includes individual packets for six different sustainable tomato varieties, hand selected to give you a range of fresh flavors and rich colors. Plant in the garden, raised beds or planters and enjoy juicy, vine-ripened tomatoes in salads and for cooking. After your harvest, use the tin to save your seeds for next year's crop.
- Black Zebra: Striped medium-sized tomatoes with a sweet, rich, smoky flavor. Slice over fresh mozzarella.
- Garden Peach: Juicy yellow-pink tomatoes with a sweet, floral flavor. Pairs well with most pasta dishes.
- Tim's Black Ruffle: A cross of Zapotec and Black Krim tomatoes with a dark-red/purple color. A great addition to tomato sauce.
- Matt's Wild Cherry: A Mexican wild cherry variety with sweet, fruity flavor. Ideal on a cheese plate.
- Jaune Flamme: French tomatoes with a vibrant orange color & robust flavor. Delicious in soup.
- Amish Salad: Extra-sweet, reddish-pink cherry tomatoes approx. 1 1/2" diam. Use in salads or eat fresh by the handful.
- 60–80 days to harvest from transplant.
- Requires full sun.
- Ideal for raised beds or planters. Min. container depth 12".
- Set of six packets, approx. 20 sustainable seeds per packet.
- Grown in USA.
- Use & Care
Use & Care
- Start seeds indoors in early spring and transplant outside in mid-spring when soil has warmed. Soil temperature for germination: at least 75°F.
- Thin plants to 24"–36" apart.
Next Day Delivery