Hand knotted from pure wool, our rug is expertly finished to capture the faded, sun-washed colors and soft, low nap of the 16th century Egyptian antique that inspired it. Muted tones of ivory, beige and gold make it light, fresh and easy to place.
- Hand knotted from pure, yarn-dyed wool for enduring color.
- Sheared to a low, silky pile.
- Finished to replicate the time-touched beauty of an antique carpet.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in India.