Soft geometric forms and earthy colors make ikat patterns as versatile as they are beautiful; these patterns are at home in traditional to eclectic environments. Hand knotted from pure wool, our rug interprets the soulful simplicity of a 19th-century ikat in a warm palette of brown and beige.
- Hand knotted from yarn-dyed wool.
- Sheared to a dense, plush pile.
- Self-bound and fringeless.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Made in India.