Faithful to its North African origins, this handmade copper couscoussier is actually two pots in one: a perforated top pot for steaming couscous or vegetables, and a bottom container for stewing beef, lamb, chicken or vegetables.
- Made of copper for superior heat conductivity and precise temperature control.
- Each piece is hand-made and hand-hammered in the North African tradition, making it unique.
- Tin interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- Top pot has perforated bottom for steaming vegetables or cooking couscous.
- Bottom pot can be used to stew meats or vegetables while steaming couscous on top.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.