Hand Crank Burr Grinder Grain Mill & Clamp
Compared to commercially ground flours, freshly milled grains are richer in vitamins and far more flavorful. This sturdy mill makes it easy to grind your own grains—including wheat, oats and barley—as well as corn, legumes and nuts. Create flours for breads, cakes and other baked goods with rich grain flavor. You can also make your gluten-free baking mixes, fresh nut butters and granola. Use the optional clamp to attach the grain mill securely to your countertop surface for a complete workstation. Each mill and clamp is individually handcrafted in the USA to endure for generations.
- Preserves the natural nutrition of fresh whole grains and ensures your results are free of unwanted additives and preservatives.
- Handmade of steel with precisely machined burrs.
- Grind can be adjusted to the desired consistency, from coarse to ultrafine.
- Includes a large and small stainless steel auger to handle a variety of grains.
- 5" grinding burrs are machined from hardened alloy steel.
- Stainless-steel hopper guard.
- Can be cranked by hand or powered by an electric motor or even a bicycle.
- Ergonomically contoured crank handle is crafted of hickory wood.
- Secure to work surface by bolting through the predrilled holes or using the GrainMaker clamp (sold separately).
- The clamp’s two-point contact holds the mill securely in place even if you grind using electric power.
- Clamp is machined from solid aluminum stock and easily attaches to countertops up to 3" thick.
- The mill and clamp both have a durable baked-on red powder-coated finish.
- Mill: 10 1/8" x 13 3/4" high.
- Clamp: 3" x 5 1/2".
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Use the included brush to remove any residual material from the feeding tube and burrs.
- After grinding oily materials, such as nuts, place a clean container under the burrs and run some dry grain through the mill to absorb the oily residue, then disassemble and clean.
- Burrs may be washed by hand in soapy water and dried immediately.
- Wipe down the powder coated surface with a dry cloth.
- Do not immerse the mill in water.
- Wipe clamp with a soft clean cloth.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
- Free Shipping
- Online Only