Hancock Gourmet Surf & Turf Steak, Lobster Tail & Berry Crisp Dinner
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Prepared by the expert cooks at Hancock Gourmet, this is the perfect steakhouse dinner for two. Your stay-at-home surf-and-turf dinner includes luxurious lobster tails from the cold, clear waters of Maine baked with lemon herb butter; two tender, juicy USDA Prime New York strip steaks, grain-fed and aged 28 days; and a classic berry crisp made with strawberries, raspberries, wild Maine blueberries and a nutty, sweet coconut topping. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Two lobster tails (5–6 oz. each).
- 2 oz. lemon butter.
- Two 10-oz. New York strip steaks.
- 20 oz. berry crisp.
- Use & Care
- All items ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately.
- Lobster tails will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Steaks will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 6 months frozen.
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight. Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove plastic wrap and lid and cover with foil (seal tight around edges). Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let rest for 3-5 minutes before serving. To get the meat out of the shells, cut the bottom of tail, not the shell part but the membrane part, using boning shears or scissors. The meat is so tender, it will remove easily once the shell is opened.
- Thaw steaks in refrigerator overnight. Grill on an outdoor grill, 3-5 minutes per side for medium rare. Or sear in a saucepan with oil for 4 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Thawing not recommended; keep frozen until ready to bake. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap and lid. Place on baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Let rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
Lobster tails: Lobster meat, butter (cream, salt), olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, chives, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper.
Berry crisp: Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, brown sugar, butter (cream, salt), granulated sugar, oats, walnuts, coconut, wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified food starch, lemon zest, orange zest, salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Hancock Gourmet Steak & Risotto Shell Dinner
Dinner for Two
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped