Hancock Gourmet New England Clam Chowder
Clam ChowderExclusive Internet Only
New Englanders know that generous quantities of cream and fresh clams are key to the best chowders. Hancock Gourmet’s recipe delivers on both fronts: it’s packed with tender Maine clams and potatoes and smoothed out with butter, cream and a spike of Worcestershire sauce. The chowder includes two in-shell whole clams for classic presentation. Gently heat the soup and serve with oyster crackers or a warm baguette for a wonderful New England-inspired dinner.
- 32 oz. (serves 4-6 as an appetizer; 2-3 as an entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- This clam chowder is shipped frozen with ice packs.
- Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately.
- The chowder will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 3 months frozen.
- Thaw the clam chowder in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the chowder, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Cream, clam meat, potatoes, fish stock, onions, rice flour, soybean oil, natural clam extract, butter (cream, salt), sea salt, celery, salt pork (pork, sea salt), fish sauce (water, fish, salt), spices, worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), garlic, clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin), chives.
Contains 2 clams in shell.