Hancock Gourmet Maine Shore Dinner
- Online Only
Enjoy your own seafood bake for two -- without any of the work. This hearty shore dinner is a taste of New England summer sent right to your door, prepared for you by Hancock Gourmet in Maine using the freshest local seafood. It includes two lobster tails, mussels, snow crab clusters, tiger shrimp and two ears of corn, all bathed in an herbed lemon butter sauce. This award-winning combination is packaged in a large foil bag that can be cooked on the grill or baked in your oven --just thaw, heat and serve. Rounding out your feast is a creamy New England clam chowder rich with hand-shucked Maine clams. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- Two lobster tails (5-6 oz. each), 12 mussels, 2 snow crab clusters, 8 large tiger shrimp, 2 cobettes corn.
- 32 oz. clam chowder (serves 3-4).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Seafood dinner: The seafood ships frozen with dry ice. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately. The seafood will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Clam chowder: Shipped frozen with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately. It will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw in refrigerator or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place foil bag (unopened) on a baking sheet. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents. Caution: steam is hot.
- Can also be cooked on an outdoor grill. Preheat grill to highest temperature (about 450°F). Place foil bag on center of grill rack and close cover. Grill for 35-40 minutes. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes. Cut a slit in the foil and remove contents. Caution: steam is hot.
- Thaw the clam chowder in the refrigerator overnight. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the chowder, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
Lobster tails, mussels, crab, shrimp, corn.
Lemon herb butter: Butter (cream, salt), olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, black pepper, garlic, parsley, chives.
Clam chowder: Cream, clam meat, potatoes, fish stock, onions, rice flour, soybean oil, natural clam extract, butter (cream, salt), sea salt, celery, salt pork (pork, sea salt), fish sauce (water, fish, salt), spices.
Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), garlic, clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin). Contains: milk, clam, fish (haddock/cod, anchovy). Processed in a facility that also processes wheat, soy, egg, tree nuts.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Hancock Gourmet Surf & Turf Steak, Lobster Tail & Berry Crisp Dinner
Surf & Turf Dinner
- Online Only
Hancock Gourmet New England Clam Chowder
- Online Only