Hancock Gourmet Maine Lobster Bisque
- Online Only
This silky-smooth bisque strikes the perfect balance of sweet and smoky flavors with its combination of Maine lobster and shrimp simmered in a creamy, white wine base. The expert cooks at Hancock Gourmet use plenty of lobster meat in this preparation, but its flavor is subtle and refined, with just hints of the seaside shining through. Easy to heat and serve, the bisque makes an impressive appetizer for a dinner party. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- 32 oz. (serve 4-6 as appetizer, 3-4 as entrée).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- This bisque ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, freeze immediately.
- The bisque will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw the bisque in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the bisque, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
- Lobster, shrimp, heavy cream, milk, butter (cream, salt), water, white wine (sulfites), modified food starch, sugar, black pepper, paprika, lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, tomato paste, autolyzed yeast extract, corn syrup solids, salt, citric acid, cod liver oil, butter, dried sweet whey, onion powder, dextrose, oleoresin paprika, flavorings), shrimp base (cooked shrimp, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, shrimp powder, natural flavor, sugar, clarified butter oil, potato flour, disodium inosinate, soy lecithin, extractive of paprika).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.