Lobster Wellington with Lobster Sauce
A New England seafood classic, lobster wellington makes an impressive entree for a dinner party. This mouthwatering version is hand prepared for you by the lobster experts at Hancock Gourmet in Maine. Succulent chunks of Maine-caught lobster are enveloped in a rich lobster pâté infused with delicate herbs and spices, wrapped inside a light, flaky puff pastry shell. Included is a generous amount of additional lobster sauce to spoon over each wellington just before serving. When you cut into the pastry, a tantalizing aroma fills the room. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- Set of two 6-oz. servings with 6 oz. lobster sauce, or set or four 6-oz. servings with 12 oz. lobster sauce
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ships frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately.
- The lobster Wellington and lobster sauce will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 9 months frozen.
- Thaw the Wellingtons and lobster sauce in the refrigerator for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- To bake the Wellingtons: Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove packaging and place Wellingtons on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately. Do not microwave.
- To prepare the lobster sauce: Warm the sauce In a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Pour over each Wellington for serving.
Lobster Wellington: Lobster, puff pastry (USDA grade AA butter, unbleached flour, water, salt, lemon juice), celery, onion, garlic, egg white, butter (cream, salt), heavy cream, cream cheese, sour cream, lemon zest, chives, chervil, tarragon, parsley, white pepper, salt.
Lobster sauce: Cream, whole milk, water, modified food starch, lobster base (cooked lobster, salt, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn protein, whey, lobster extract, butter oil, autolyzed yeast extract, tomato paste, onion powder, dehydrated potato flakes, paprika, natural butter flavor, spices, garlic powder, saffron), tomato paste (tomato paste, salt, spices, natural flavors, citric acid), sugar, paprika, black pepper.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Like
- Online Only