Hancock Gourmet Lobster Rolls & Clam Chowder Dinner
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
An iconic New England treat, lobster rolls are served everywhere in Maine from the wharf to white-tablecloth restaurants. Now you can savor this delicious seafood specialty at home with this dinner-for-six prepared by Hancock Gourmet in Maine. Your meal includes large, tender morsels of fresh-caught Maine lobster meat in a light mayonnaise dressing along with authentic New England split-top rolls. Preparation is easy—just toast or grill the rolls with a little butter, then fill with the fresh lobster salad. Rounding out the feast is a traditional New England clam chowder full of hand-shucked ocean clams. Based in coastal Maine, Hancock Gourmet is a family-run company focused on high-quality seafood specialties prepared with fresh, locally caught Maine shellfish and inspired by family recipes.
- Dinner for six includes 1 lb. lobster salad, 6 rolls (8 oz. total) and 32 oz. clam chowder.
- Lobster and rolls shipped fresh; chowder shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the rolls.
- Lobster salad: Shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate immediately. Will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Clam chowder: Shipped frozen with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze immediately. It will keep unopened in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, and for up to 3 months frozen.
- Toast or grill the rolls with butter. Fill with the lobster salad.
- Thaw the clam chowder in the refrigerator overnight. In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, warm the chowder, stirring occasionally, until it is steaming and barely simmering at the edges. Do not allow it to boil. Serve immediately.
Rolls: Wheat flour (with barley malt, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high fructose corn syrup, yeast. Contains 2% or less of the following: soybean oil, maltodextrin, dextrose, cornstarch, salt, dough conditioner (ethoxylated mono and diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate), soy oil, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, calcium iodate, calcium propionate (to protect freshness), calcium peroxide, soy flour.
Dressing: Mayonnaise (soybean oil, whole eggs, vinegar, water, egg yolks, salt, dextrose, sugar, lemon juice, calcium, disodium EDTA used to protect quality, natural flavors), black pepper, salt.
Lobster: Maine lobster meat (claw and knuckle only).
Clam chowder: Cream, clam meat, potatoes, fish stock, onions, rice flour, soybean oil, natural clam extract, butter (cream, salt), sea salt, celery, salt pork (pork, sea salt), fish sauce (water, fish, salt), spices,
Worcestershire sauce (distilled white vinegar, molasses, water, sugar, onions, anchovies, salt, garlic, cloves, tamarind extract, natural flavorings, chili pepper extract), garlic, clam broth (dehydrated clam broth, maltodextrin).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
Also in this Collection
Hancock Gourmet New England Clam Chowder
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped